Walsh 2LW Fuel Filter - What Thread?

mark99

Featured Posts

Oh the joys of vintage engine ownership!....hope it fits and works now....

Cheers

Gareth

Thanks for the link btw. I've not bothered yet to replace it yet as I've got the whole unit leak free! :)

Thanks for the link btw. I've not bothered yet to replace it yet as I've got the whole unit leak free! :)

If there's one thing I've learnt owning a vintage engine it's that you can never have too many spares and if the chance happens then buy it even if you don't need it immediately because you will at some point!

Glad it turned up in the end!

Cheers

Gareth

Edited by frangar

Nice looking spare.

I note the careful use of a wood pad to prevent damage to the filter body (I'll try that when SWMBO is not looking)clapping.gif

Whilst you have it off the engine have a careful look at the drain valve, if its anything like mine the taper on the end was well past its prime (BIG ridge on the taper at the end) and consequently very hard to get a seal. I made a new one from hex bar but could not easily reproduce the little handle, but it seals nicely now