Common Boat Safety Fails?

Featured Posts

Come on guys stop the pettyness just help with the subject in question.

I have a related question to ask: If you have just had all the gas system replaced and have a gas safety cert is within a month of the BBS, does a BBS examiner still have to check the gas system

I have a related question to ask: If you have just had all the gas system replaced and have a gas safety cert is within a month of the BBS, does a BBS examiner still have to check the gas system

Well he shouldn't find anything wrong with it so its not a problem, should he?

the BSS inspector is hardly likely to put his reputation on the line on the basis of a piece of paper produced by A.N.Other.

what are you afraid of?

you don't seem to have much to say unsure.png

the BSS inspector is hardly likely to put his reputation on the line on the basis of a piece of paper produced by A.N.Other.

what are you afraid of?

you don't seem to have much to say :unsure:

Don't that make a change?

Decided I couldn't be bothered answering the very obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m Sorry I don’t understand your reasoning.

Why take out “liver-a- board stuff”?

Because I thought it was a different test - I haven't got anything dangerous on board.

Howdy neighbour! - Passed mine last month - I got some pre inspection advice from a friend who is a surveyor - Some changes I had to make to pass

Stickers/badgers re location of gas/batt/mains/fuel on/offs (they sell em in willowbridge)

Fuel pipes - they have to meet certain requirements and carry some kind of reference mark/number - you may or may not get em from willowbridge - For the size I needed I went to Pirtek in MK

Have you still got your 3 fire extinguishers ? are the extinguishers in date? Fire blanket?

Cheers

Mart

Martin

Thanks Martin - I'll get checking on all of the above this weekend then book the test :)

Howdy neighbour! - Passed mine last month - I got some pre inspection advice from a friend who is a surveyor - Some changes I had to make to pass

Stickers/badgers re location of gas/batt/mains/fuel on/offs (they sell em in willowbridge)

Fuel pipes - they have to meet certain requirements and carry some kind of reference mark/number - you may or may not get em from willowbridge - For the size I needed I went to Pirtek in MK

Have you still got your 3 fire extinguishers ? are the extinguishers in date? Fire blanket?

Cheers

Mart

Martin

Thanks Martin - I'll get checking on all of the above this weekend then book the test :)