Braunston Pop up Bakery today!

frangar

Featured Posts

Just a reminder that the excellent pop up bakery is on the green in Braunston today from 10am-1pm. If you haven't visited you dont know what you are missing! It's run by the villagers and they sell rather lovely baked products. It's in a big tent so don't let the weather put you off. I suggest you get there early as the sell out.

They run once a month & they have a Facebook page where you can place your order to make sure you get what you want.

Cheers

Gareth

Make sure you get there early. They'd all sold out by mid morning when we were there in the summer.

Yes indeed!....we pre order what we know we want but alway end up buying more!

This is the facebook group link for seeing what they do and putting your order in...the advance order list closes a couple of days before the sale day....I will ask what date the next one is and post it on here.

https://www.facebook.com/braunstonbakers?ref=ts&fref=ts

There is also a braunston cider group who will be collecting and possibly pressing apples today so hopefully we can look forward to braunston cider soon!

Cheers

Gareth

You'd think they'd bake a bit more.

I don't think they want loads left over. It does seem to be getting more popular each time. They had 83 pre orders this time! And everything else was selling well...like hot cakes even!

Sadly the cheese straws we brought don't seem to have made it home.....well it's quite a drive from Braunston to Debdale!

Next months is on 13th dec so get there early!

Cheers

Gareth