Thanks mods.....

Featured Posts

to be honest, I didn't know that ******* was bad language...having coming from a country where the term is not used. I think I learned it from you lot, and in a post, told Nick he was talking *******...

LOL.

Dont people often say it's the dog's *******.

:)

oh hum. sorrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

to be honest, I didn't know that ******* was bad language...having coming from a country where the term is not used. I think I learned it from you lot, and in a post, told Nick he was talking *******...

LOL.

Dont people often say it's the dog's *******.

smile.png

oh hum. sorrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You are right Dean - it's troublesome sometimes.

You were publicly admonished by a moderator for using that word and told if you did it again you'd be banned (which I thought was very wrong). That's why I spoke up, not because I thought it was wrong but because I was worried you were in the firing line, and I'd hate not to have your input.

Other members have subsequently used that word (apparently an internet connection is the dogs *****) and received no such reprimand.

It is what it is though - we take our entertainment on a forum provided free of charge and moderated by volunteers.

Even though the inconsistency seems so unfair my choice is to live with it or walk away.

On balance I'm happy with it :)

aye, but this thread is bollocks from post 1, needs locking.pronto:clapping:

Then report it.

Oh and spherical objects to your suggestion to attend a banter again, it's precisely because of posts like this that I have no desire to meet certain folk on here again.

Why would I bother?

I'm fairly certain I have used the "b" word in question in posts quite frequently, unaware that it crosses any line.

I've certainly never had a warning.

I think it all depends on someone reporting your post.

Hang on, I'll see if I can help you out there....

:D

MtB

Fantastic news! Maybe there is a god after all :)

Yes I have you down as one of the people who I have absolutely no desire to meet again, but I am sure you knew that.

I was trying to work out what I was going to say when we next met but thankfully now no need.

Enjoy your banter.

Ps was this you encouraging more positivity on the forum again??

Really?.

Tee her I think we all know I wasn't referring to Mikey bee reporting Alan Fincher :)

It was obvious wasn't it?.

Tee hee.

Edited by The Dog House

All is good in my world I get to enjoy banters and get lots of hugs and make lots of friends.

I wonder who got it wrong?

I have friends Ange, proper friends.

All is good in my world too.

All is good then. Why make such a fuss about not coming to banters if it doesn't matter? You really do protest too much.

Anyway you won't be missed by anyone so stop making such a big thing about not going.

I've a good book waiting so I'm signing off now. Night night.

All is good then. Why make such a fuss about not coming to banters if it doesn't matter? You really do protest too much.

Anyway you won't be missed by anyone so stop making such a big thing about not going.

I've a good book waiting so I'm signing off now. Night night.

Making a fuss?

Hardly, I just think the hypocrisy on here is 'astonishing' (your favourite word) sometimes.

One thing I do feel the need to add before I toddle off to bed. The friends I meet at banters are "real" friends. I may have met them via the internet but they are real people who I have now met on enough occasions to appreciate and respect. The suggestion that because you met via the internet makes the friendship less is insulting to those of us that know the truth. When i go to a banter I meet up with true friends.

I dearly hope they feel the same about me.

• Greenie 1