Elsan point abuse

bassplayer

Featured Posts

I've never seen a pump-out service where staff are on hand to do it for you.

Even in posh marinas on the Thames you are expected to connect up the big stinking hose yourself and do your own flushing.

MtB

Both Cropredy Marina and Gayton Marina has a chap with the hose.... Mrs Dharl is not a fan of a DIY P/O using a token so we cross our legs until we find a suitable yard. Price is the same!

And I thought sea going boats let it go to the depths .So wouldn't need pump out (when at sea)

They can often do both.

Even in posh marinas on the Thames you are expected to connect up the big stinking hose yourself and do your own flushing.

MtB

Ditto at Mercia Marina in Derby too. It's actually not that unpleasant a task.

Both Cropredy Marina and Gayton Marina has a chap with the hose.... Mrs Dharl is not a fan of a DIY P/O using a token so we cross our legs until we find a suitable yard. Price is the same!

Wow!!!!

How much does this chap charge to empty cassettes?

:D

MtB

Option D...scoop up a good handful of the offending crap and march round and bang on the door of every boat in the marina then make wild accusations,hurl abuse and threats,rant and rave for a while,threaten violence,demand retribution,tell them you shall not rest until the perpetrator is brought to justice and all the while let crap juice drip all over boats and jetty's.That should soon FLUSH the guilty party out.

Well,that's what works for me.....................wink.png

And I thought sea going boats let it go to the depths .So wouldn't need pump out (when at sea)

Well yes. But thats no good when you are in the marina frusty.gif

ETA: As Dog House pointed out some sea boats have both, NC does.

Some however dont have any holding tank and discharge straight overboard.

Edited by Naughty Cal

MtB

I've never had to do that when I've had a pump out. I have occasionally been asked to turn on a water tap.

MtB

Hi Mike try Better Boating at Caversham they do it for you.