Help?

jollymoggy

Featured Posts

Thanks I will look that up.

Also I have my eyes on a boat in a marina but it doesn't have a CRT licence. Would I need to wait to receive my licence before I could take it away or can I obtain a temporary one? I did look it up but I was a little confused.

I was in the same position a week or so ago. I spoke to C&RT in Wigan and they told me that they give 14 days grace, just put a note in the window.

Cheers,

T.

That's good to know thanks smile.png

Thanks. I just have one question. The one I'm interested in at a boat broker says its already had a recent survey and repairs done, should I trust them or should I be getting an independent surveyor? (The place i'm talking about is called venetian marina)

I would recommend the guy that surveyed my boat. Steve Roberts, based in Liverpool. He will travel that far and I was very impressed with his work.

Cheers,

T.

That's good to know thanks smile.png

Thanks. I just have one question. The one I'm interested in at a boat broker says its already had a recent survey and repairs done, should I trust them or should I be getting an independent surveyor? (The place i'm talking about is called venetian marina)

Get your own survey

In the Facebook photos, there are 2 different stoves fitted. Only one is shown with a back boiler plumbed in.

See the stove lite from cold, check the pipes/radiator(s) get warm-hot.

Is this a true gravity system, or has it got a pump? (12v or 240v)

As others have said, get a survey from a recommended surveryor. This boat needs an experienced eye.

How long has it been for sale?

Bod

• 2 weeks later...