boat break in, it's a fair cop guv

SamKingfisher

Featured Posts

So I locked my keys in the boat - serious snap padlocks front and rear. All windows shut and locked, also locked my phone in.

I broke in using nothing else bar a feather from a drake.

Which I'm pretty pleased about!

I'm obviously not going to tell you how or my silver ballast (gold is heavier but so vulgar, don't you agree?) would be gone by the weekend.

A quick look at all those You Tube videos headed "How to Bump a Lock" or similar would provide an/the answer to your predicament. I'd never realised just how easy it is to open a lock before ............ scary!

A quick look at all those You Tube videos headed "How to Bump a Lock" or similar would provide an/the answer to your predicament. I'd never realised just how easy it is to open a lock before ............ scary!

But you shouldn't bump locks, they end up all leaky!

Reading this post, I'm in mind that Paul has the best idea.

Sirens etc as in loud ones that hurt the ears, will make the visit a short one.

So when do you get these alarm sirens, and how to fit?

Any links Paul?.

If we're out local we have dogs

But I can see someone breaking in, the siren going off so loud it hurts his ears type, and can imagine he's way pretty quick on his feet.

Col

I think I got most of the stuff from Global Protection or something like that, but do a search for Fog Canon & you should come up with something.

I would honestly imagine that the Combination of all 3 (Strobes, Sirens & 10second burst of Fog Canon) would be quite Effective, Disorentating & Draw attention quickly enough

See if you can find a link and let me know what you think matey. This is where you want 'The Dog House' to pop in, (How dare him be on Holiday). He is just like his Avatar, a busy Terrier, great at finding stuff,,

As you know, my current boat is up for sale, I had this system on my last boat, and I will be taking it with me to install on my next boat as well.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2
  • Greenie 1