Famous at last

PiRSqwared

Featured Posts

No it isn't mine (it looks a nicer boat, LOL). I think there are about 8 Comfortably Numb's on the system of which I have seen 2 of them (4 if you include mine and the one in your photo). One i saw on the Weaver last year, and one is based on the Calden Canal.

No it isn't mine (it looks a nicer boat, LOL). I think there are about 8 Comfortably Numb's on the system of which I have seen 2 of them (4 if you include mine and the one in your photo). One i saw on the Weaver last year, and one is based on the Calden Canal.

One below Buckby Top, One in Braunston.

I have to stand on something to comfortably see enough to steer confidently, but that was the case when I had no roof plants too. I think it is because I have the cruiser stern and it's a little far back, as on a trad I am fine!

I really love cactii and succulents, but with no window sills that has proven impossible on the boat, until I looked up winter-hardy ones, and got a really cute tiny mini greenhouse that lets me keep a few small ones on the roof!

Edited by Starcoaster