BWML - why all the bad press

Mystery man

Featured Posts

I am wondering why BWML always appear to recieve bad press but not many other operators recieve the same , is this purely because they are linked to Crt. There seem to have been many articles on them recently, I ask why

Ask Jeff whyatt.......

I am wondering why BWML always appear to recieve bad press but not many other operators recieve the same , is this purely because they are linked to Crt. There seem to have been many articles on them recently, I ask why

What's the prize for figuring out who Mystery Man is detective.gif

Actually there was a bit of bad press about, I think it was called Pillings Lock marina as I recall recently, I'm see if I can dig the thread up for yousmile.png

Mike

no joined meaning as becoming a berth holder started in April new to boating

Thanks

Ok. As you may have figured out, Jeff Whyatt the new MD is not well regarded amongst boaters and we are pleased he has been promoted to a position where he can do less harm. Your questions made people wonder if you are he.

Now I've forgotten, what you were asking?

MtB

Laurence it's only me and thee who aren't hiding their true identity on this thread!

Oi, I'm nott concealing my identity!

Google me. You'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about who I yam ;)

MtB

Thanks Mike

Just asking why all the bad press, been here a short time, and wondering if I have made the right decision, ? To be in one of there marinas

At the minute all seems to be ok

All marinas are different. Which one are you in?

MtB

Google me. You'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about who I yam wink.png

MtB

But your true identity is concealed on this forum isn't it? I'm sure with a bit of googling I could find the true identity of most posting here or anywhere else.

In the south don't want to say specific as I might get singled out as their are some , shall I say, intimidatory people who appear to want me to follow them and ave same ideas as them?

Why is people being guestion end I thought this was a forum site is it not ?

Ok. As you may have figured out, Jeff Whyatt the new MD is not well regarded amongst boaters and we are pleased he has been promoted to a position where he can do less harm. Your questions made people wonder if you are he.

Now I've forgotten, what you were asking?

MtB

He aint known as Whyatt Twerp for nowt.

Google me. You'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about who I yam ;)

MtB

All marinas are different. Which one are you in?

MtB

I Googled you mike, and came up with this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.km.games.trafficchicken&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmike+the+boilerman+cartoon