Mooring Needed Leeds & Liverpool Botney Bay area

ETS Jess

Featured Posts

Hi all

Any moorings, small boat yards, marinas etc in the Botany Bay area of Lancashire?

I'm currently on the Cannock Extension off the Wyrley & Essington but my partner lives in Parbold (nr Wigan) and I now have a job opportunity Preston, so looking at options for moving! How exciting!

Thank you for any local knowledge :)

Jess

Hi all

Any moorings, small boat yards, marinas etc in the Botany Bay area of Lancashire?

I'm currently on the Cannock Extension off the Wyrley & Essington but my partner lives in Parbold (nr Wigan) and I now have a job opportunity Preston, so looking at options for moving! How exciting!

Thank you for any local knowledge :)

Jess

St Mary's Marina in Rufford is a very friendly marina. I think there are some empty moorings in Burscough.

Not many boats on the mooring at the top of the Rufford Branch at the moment, quite a few seemed to have moved off, but are they being relet?

May be ring CaRT at Wigan and ask to speak to Lenna Pendlebury, the local mooring manager?

there is the white Bear BW marina (adlington) not far away they may have some vacancies.

might be worth giving botany bay boatyard a ring (Karl 07770 5762880)

there are quite a few online moorings in that area (between Adlington and riley green).

Wheelton boat club (probably full) ? and also wheelton boatyard where there seemed to be a few moorings , but don't know what the set up is.

good luck

• Greenie 1

• 3 months later...