New Technology to assist boaters and reduce maintenance.

matty40s

Featured Posts

Soon to be released at a chandlery near you will be this advance in Smart technology aimed at those boaters who need a little extra help in navigation, along with getting rid of that thing of the past, the bowler hat, which does nothing at all.

It is designed to allow communication with the wearer and could help cut down maintenance costs by getting that boat into the lock without bouncing off the walls.

Designed with a mini camera inside it - a remote user at CRT towers can then use the images provided and send vibration commands through the network and navigate the wig user manually to a desired destination.

"Although navigation systems based on vibration motors have been widely introduced, a navigation system integrated into a wig... is so far not known," the CRT said."and how it will cope with one of those old engines, we dont have a clue either"

A further potential improvement of the wig may use ultrasound waves to detect objects around a user - allowing them to duck before a low hanging branch removes the device or dodge flying stones in dangerous urban areas such as the Wolverhampton flight and downtown Gnossal.

It will also assist those follically challenged members stay warm and look cool. I reckon the red is a match for Keeping Up.

Yes, i's the inland waterways App for the SmartWig.

_71367389_175044829-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25099262

Soon to be released at a chandlery near you will be this advance in Smart technology aimed at those boaters who need a little extra help in navigation, along with getting rid of that thing of the past, the bowler hat, which does nothing at all.

It is designed to allow communication with the wearer and could help cut down maintenance costs by getting that boat into the lock without bouncing off the walls.

Designed with a mini camera inside it - a remote user at CRT towers can then use the images provided and send vibration commands through the network and navigate the wig user manually to a desired destination.

"Although navigation systems based on vibration motors have been widely introduced, a navigation system integrated into a wig... is so far not known," the CRT said."and how it will cope with one of those old engines, we dont have a clue either"

A further potential improvement of the wig may use ultrasound waves to detect objects around a user - allowing them to duck before a low hanging branch removes the device or dodge flying stones in dangerous urban areas such as the Wolverhampton flight and downtown Gnossal.

It will also assist those follically challenged members stay warm and look cool. I reckon the red is a match for Keeping Up.

Yes, i's the inland waterways App for the SmartWig.

_71367389_175044829-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25099262

I knew someone who had the prototype 'The Syrup 2000'.

He paid for the upgrade,the comb over wind gauge. Sadly it malfunctioned breaking loose from its fixings in the storm of 87,whilst on the Thames, It was reported found by a woman in Barnett.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

I knew someone who had the prototype 'The Syrup 2000'.

He paid for the upgrade,the comb over wind gauge. Sadly it malfunctioned breaking loose from its fixings in the storm of 87,whilst on the Thames, It was reported found by a woman in Barnett.

Fascinating!

Will this be compulsory headgear when steering a boat?

We ought to lodge our objections now!

Or will 'Resistance be Futile?