Hey Eugene

fuzzyduck

Featured Posts

even if it was a lock keeper who'd found it, i'd still be saying the same.

this individual was doing a boat count, didn't just switch off brain, and check for a licence. i think the personalised letter is great idea.

remembering that the last reported sighting was on a completely different part of system.

aye on this count. Thanks for doing your job properly, so many people just go through the motions.

Hey folks, thanks, that's really nice of you and I'll pass this thread on to Lisa to make sure she knows of your appreciation for her extra efforts.

Eugene that is very generous of you but the proposal was;

we, the undersigned feel that the BW officer who spotted N.B Cragdale deserves some kind of Award, or reward, for exceptional service to the boating community.

The important words here were 'reward' and 'award' not something as generous as passing a thread on, I know BW have had their budget cut but come Eugene, dig deep! Or are you prepared for the collective wrath of this forum. :P