Change of visitor moorings at BoA

gary955

Featured Posts

Carnage

It could have at least been something twee and canal related, like a potter making roses and castle ware or something. What has hairdressing got to do with the canal? What value does it add to the towpath?

I don't know about you but I don't mind seeing dolled up women on the towpath. tongue.png

Surely there are many other canal obstacles that boats have to negotiate - tricky bends, obstructions, lumps in towpaths, bridge holes and so on. This will just be another one, and the same thing will happen. Experienced handlers will have no problem, inexperienced ones will bump into it.

Richard

I'm not sure I'd want someone waving scissors around my ears when a hireboat hits unsure.png

Funny enough I have just done a risk assessment for a students hair dressing salon, and also a dreaded health and safety audit, and one of the things that came up was all chairs must be able to be fixed to avoid moving if they where accidently knocked, wonder how they got around that then. Alright you can fix the chairs but getting bumped by another boat is just like a chair moving.

I don't know about you but I don't mind seeing dolled up women on the towpath. tongue.png

Even if it's the blue rince brigade ?

Funny enough I have just done a risk assessment for a students hair dressing salon, and also a dreaded health and safety audit, and one of the things that came up was all chairs must be able to be fixed to avoid moving if they where accidently knocked, wonder how they got around that then. Alright you can fix the chairs but getting bumped by another boat is just like a chair moving.

I smell a loophole !