Tyre round prop, advice please

Featured Posts

How was the water?

Richard

Really not bad actually. When I went in Friday (half by accident when I fell off the platform I'd built out of planks and pallet) after about ten minutes I was feeling it. But today I was in for an hour and was only just staring to feel like I should get out for a break. Luckily, I managed to finish the job in one go.

Before getting in I poured warm water down the suit. In fact, one of the only dodgy bits was when my girlfriend handed me a top up pretty much straight from the kettle and I didn't check first before pouring it down the suit! My fault as she didn't know I was going to use it right away.

A friend said the important thing is to get out before you start to feel cold otherwise it's already too late.

I have a dry suit for such times never had to use it yet.

Thinking about it maybe I should sell it as its been in the house for a while not much use when I need it on the boat ;)

Edited by Loddon

When I wore a wet suit for dinghy sailing we always smothered the insides with Talcum powder, it made em much easier to get on and off, also it stopped them chaffing and making you sore.