Pump outs.

wullie

Featured Posts

This may be a stupid question but i must ask, pump out toilets, i see you can buy your own pump to do this does this mean it wont cost to do your own pump out, and could you pump out at elson site ? sick.gif

you have a pump out so someone/something else can get rid of a lot of your excrement at one point.

Buying a self pump-out kit is like having an Aston Martin and pushing it round the green in front of your Hall, but smellier

you have a pump out so someone/something else can get rid of a lot of your excrement at one point.

Buying a self pump-out kit is like having an Aston Martin and pushing it round the green in front of your Hall, but smellier

Luv it, yeah and without the fun of an Aston martin clapping.gif

Tim

ours paid for itself in a couple of months, we were not working then, and when the pump out went from around £10 to around £15 overnight it felt like pardon the pun - taking the p***. It is true that not every elsan is suitable. The smell is mangable,some likethe blue stuff,some like brewers yeast tabs. Me I like old live yoghurt