polythene sheeting for paint bay

Featured Posts

does anyone know where I can get sheets large enough for the paint bay I need to put my boat in the bay as it keeps raining every time I attempt to do any painting.

they have to be cheap enough too as need a few

thanks

Google Bradshaw's of Leeds for white translucent Polytarp.

Google Bradshaw's of Leeds for white translucent Polytarp.

Sorry belay that I'e just googled them and no mention, they might not be online though.

Having just painted our boat in a polytunnel, and gradually working through re-doing the paint due to condensation on the boat, I'd not recommend you use a polytunnel to paint a boat in. I know the British weather is lousy and unpredictable at times but the age-old method of waiting for a nice day and doing it at the towpath side is (IMHO) the best one. That or a £5k professional paint job, if you have that kind of money to put towards the boat.

Edited by Paul C

Having just painted our boat in a polytunnel, and gradually working through re-doing the paint due to condensation on the boat, I'd not recommend you use a polytunnel to paint a boat in. I know the British weather is lousy and unpredictable at times but the age-old method of waiting for a nice day and doing it at the towpath side is (IMHO) the best one. That or a £5 professional paint job, if you have that kind of money to put towards the boat.

I think that's rather competitive - - - you didn't get Phil Speight to do that for you - - did you??