Don't Knock it Until.....

mark99

Featured Posts

It's a handsome looking craft - but who hires Hudsons out? I have never seen one in a hire fleet (unless it was in disguise).

Not available to the unwashed sorry. You don't ask, you get chosen. lol ;)

Middlewich Narrowboats.

Mark you are aware you can only go as far as the nearest services with it and then you have to stay blocking the services for your 4 days.

It's called the Hudson experience. Meant to be quite entertaining, so they say.

LOL.

I had a theory that one of the washers had fallen off and they spent 4 days with a magnet trying to retrieve it. :)

has it got a jp lister or a beta 1903

I am informed

SR3_zpsf43c75f2.jpg

LOL.

I had a theory that one of the washers had fallen off and they spent 4 days with a magnet trying to retrieve it. :)

Hudson's use penny washers really cheap, what would you expect, not really worth spending time looking for them.

I don't understand how you make a washer look like a disc, do they just weld round the middle then grind down?

that would promote rusting i'd have thought :unsure:

Weld in the middle as you say, looking at a Dave Harris boat 6 foot away from me there is very little left of the original washer after welding and grinding. I have seen rust streaks from them on other boats I have also heard that one boat went into a lock and a protruding piece of metal and chiselled a few off.