Diesel Boat- Salthouse Dock Liverpool

frangar

Featured Posts

Hi Chaps

I have been told that there is a boat which trundles around Salthouse Dock in Liverpool proffering very reasonably priced diesel and possibly pumpouts...not sure if you have to phone and ask him/her to visit or they have a regular round...the pack that CaRT sent does say there is a pump out boat but nothing about diesel...does anyone have any further info?...I dont want to get there and expect diesel only to find it doesn't exist!...failing that....LIAM whereabouts on the Bridgewater are you at the moment??!!

Cheers

Gareth

Yyou can get a pumpout at salthouse dont know about fuel though , the AMBUSH 07801477457 may be along the LEIGH branch or on the route to liverpool , his name is Derek give him a ring to see if he is around when you are , he sometimes goes out in his van to deliver coal gas fuel ect.

Guest leeparkinson

Hi Chaps

I have been told that there is a boat which trundles around Salthouse Dock in Liverpool proffering very reasonably priced diesel and possibly pumpouts...not sure if you have to phone and ask him/her to visit or they have a regular round...the pack that CaRT sent does say there is a pump out boat but nothing about diesel...does anyone have any further info?...I dont want to get there and expect diesel only to find it doesn't exist!...failing that....LIAM whereabouts on the Bridgewater are you at the moment??!!

Cheers

Gareth

You can get diesel of the barge ambush at crooke in Wigan at the minute it's 83p a litre and we also do a run to haskyne every three weeks

Yyou can get a pumpout at salthouse dont know about fuel though , the AMBUSH 07801477457 may be along the LEIGH branch or on the route to liverpool , his name is Derek give him a ring to see if he is around when you are , he sometimes goes out in his van to deliver coal gas fuel ect.

Derek is changing his number to 07837428588

We left Liverpool last week and there was NO diesel/pump-out boat.

I was told that it will (might) be back soon but currently has some sort of problem.

There is a BW boat of some sort that collects rubbish. I am not sure if this is the same vessel, but that is waiting for crew training or something similar.

You can go down to the marina for a pump-out and elsan stuff.

The boats with cassettes were going down there all the time but we have a nice big pump out tank.

Does the forum have an opinion on cassette vs pump-out ????????? (only joking)

Liverpool is wonderful.

...........Dave

i asked a young lady if the boat she was on was ARIEL " tarp was hiding name " yes she says ,is that liam i asked as a man came clambering about NO SHE DECLARED THATS HIS DAD , so i got off quickly before i upset her further.

i asked a young lady if the boat she was on was ARIEL " tarp was hiding name " yes she says ,is that liam i asked as a man came clambering about NO SHE DECLARED THATS HIS DAD , so i got off quickly before i upset her further.

I wasn't upset :lol: When was this?

Nantwich is it ,down the lift on the weaver , think you were just leaving a little marina on the right through the bridge with the toilets /elsan next to it.

the merry month of may i think.

Edited by gaggle

Nantwich is it ,down the lift on the weaver , think you were just leaving a little marina on the right through the bridge with the toilets /elsan next to it.

the merry month of may i think.

Ah yes, I remember. That was my dad you saw. I'm afraid I mistook your question about Liam as looking for him for some nefarious reason! (It had been a very bad morning :lol:)