wheeeeese of the week

bizzard

Featured Posts

It may be a trap :ninja:

Yes it might be, we need to look at some accurate plans and a blue print drawing of it drawn up by him, but i don't suppose he's bothered to do any,unlike me, i always do as i don't wish ever to unload an unworkable and ridiculous idea onto anyone without any back up and proof of safe operation.

I am all of a quiver with anticipation, Ive not been washed in weeks so I,ll go second and give it a proper test after you prove its safe. If anyone has an attack of the vapours some smelling salts may also come in useful

I doubt if smelling salt would be needed if you haven't washed in weeks.

Oh and Blizzard I don't think Mr Punch ever made a bath or anything of the sort so that's not the way he'd do it. (ex P&J arteest)

I doubt if smelling salt would be needed if you haven't washed in weeks.

Oh and Blizzard I don't think Mr Punch ever made a bath or anything of the sort so that's not the way he'd do it. (ex P&J arteest)

Really,that interesting did you have to swallow the voice altering device fixed to a pull it out string ?.

They say that if you don't wash for weeks,after a while you don't pong anymore,your natural oils seal you all up so it can't get out,its the clothes that continue to smell if you keep them on.

Here am I, busy cutting spare neoprene gaskets for my up and over electronic off-shore bidet - to find that my outline plans for a stern bathing machine is being doubted solely as a result of the complete non-commitment of others.

Besides - - - I wouldn't want to spoil STH's fun!

Mmmmm.

Really,that interesting did you have to swallow the voice altering device fixed to a pull it out string ?.

No unfortunately the swizzle is still stuck there after all these years, you'll easily recognise me if we meet in any of the locks.

Point of history (well mine anyway) while crossing USSR 1990 on my bicycle as a travelling P&J show - some comrade nicked the whole lot. I was bereft - like my family had all been abducted :(

OK go on laugh see if I care.

No unfortunately the swizzle is still stuck there after all these years, you'll easily recognise me if we meet in any of the locks.

Point of history (well mine anyway) while crossing USSR 1990 on my bicycle as a travelling P&J show - some comrade nicked the whole lot. I was bereft - like my family had all been abducted :(

OK go on laugh see if I care.

Intriguing. :cheers:

Here am I, busy cutting spare neoprene gaskets for my up and over electronic off-shore bidet - to find that my outline plans for a stern bathing machine is being doubted solely as a result of the complete non-commitment of others.

Besides - - - I wouldn't want to spoil STH's fun!

Onward Christian soldiers marching on to war.....