Boat Repaint

Daftmare

Featured Posts

Hi All

I have tried here to add some photos, sorry they are so big. They are of our recent repaint.

The boat moored next to us features in some of the pictures as we have not been able to leave the mooring since they finished the job to get some better shorts. Anyway, hope you like them.

I started off with a couple of "before" photos.......

Boat.jpg

P7280004.jpg

Image0043.jpg

Image0047.jpg

P1000389.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000383.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000382.jpg

P1000399.jpg

Hi All

I have tried here to add some photos, sorry they are so big. They are of our recent repaint.

The boat moored next to us features in some of the pictures as we have not been able to leave the mooring since they finished the job to get some better shorts.

What's wrong with the ones you're wearing? :lol:

What's wrong with the ones you're wearing? :lol:

:) Oops!

Shiny, shiny boat... now you won't want to share locks ;)

Looks great. Are you at all worried about the glare from the roof?

Tony

Yes, we did consider the glare from the roof and asked a couple of people who had the same roof, and they did not have a problem with it, so we went ahead. I wear my sunnies, and hope for the best. If it does become a problem, then we will have a re-think.

Looks good. Where did you have it done?

haggis

The paint job was by Carnzu Boats at Farncombe Boat House, Godalming. As you can see from the photos, they do not have a dry dock and did it on the water under a polytunnel. Signwriting by Dean Box.

Exactly what I am looking for, where did you get this done?

Hi Paul, Carnzu Boats, Farncombe - no slots left until 2013, so worth booking up soon if you think its what you are looking for. I am very pleased with the job.