Windscreen wipers

DHutch

Featured Posts

Does anyone know if you can get small/lightweight electric windscreen wipers?

- because i have alway sayed i would fit one the the drivers side of the Emilyannes window for when its raining and i've got the front window up, and the std one out of cars are far bigger and heaver then i did (and there 12v)

daniel

[i didnt know if this should be in Building and maitaniance, but it seemed to fit here too]

daniel

Edited by dhutch

Like these? http://www.marineparts.com/MEGAYACHTS/SPEICH/speich1.htm

The new range "SPEICH NAUTIC" of windscreen wipers for small and medium size boats, is designed to prepare a custom made wiper during installation.

The motor unit, available for 12Vdc and 24Vdc, has two speeds, self-parking device and variable wiping angle.

Pendulum and pantograph type arms, completely made of stainless steel type AISI316, are available with easily adjustable length (from 280 to 550 mm).

Blades are available in five measures.

A number of accessories complete the wiper system.

Edited by stuart

thanks, stuart they look great, and apprently vetus do some as well, but i looked for hours last night and could find anythink, so thanks for the link, and glenn, do you know what voltage the camera wiper you have is, becuase were running 24v,

thanks, daneil

well, it doesnt often get onto the inside of the windows, and when it does im on the inside, so its not a probem :o

- thanks for testing it glen, shame its 12v, but i think it would be lot easyer to buy one thats 24 rather then messing about with DC-DC converts just for the window wiper!

daniel

Daniel

If you are anywhere near Bolton I have a small unit

I believe it is off a motorway camera for cleaning the glass cover.

You can have it with pleasure.

Regards

Glenn

speed cameras?

if we remove camera wipers does that mean the pictures will be fuzzy and inadmissable in the court?

:o