BW moorings

keving

Featured Posts

Why don't BW build some new mariners. There's definetly a shortage of places to moore NBs

with all the money they make they don't seem to biuld new mariners.

At Doncaster college there's a large lagoon doing nothing. Google Doncaster college it's right next to the college on the sheffied canal.

And I'm sure there lots of other places around the country that would also be ideal.

Or do BW want to keep a shortage of moorings to keep the prices up.

Hi proper job. I looked at the BW link and there is vacancies at Rotherham. On the Sheffield canal. But there dosent seem to be any in Doncaster. I know there are private mariners that charge crazy prices with vacencies.

I suppose you have to be prepared to travel for a mooring.

Thanks for the link

I think you’ll find that if BW built a marina that their prices would be astronomic, private marinas are expensive because of the outlay but from what I’ve seen BW are just as expensive, I don’t think there are many cheap moorings about and the ones that are cheap are never vacated, it’s an ongoing search and can take a long time to find one that your content with.