Curtains?

canaldrifter

Featured Posts

You daft bugger! I had to go an check me spellin' I thought I'd put comma instead of coma!

I might have volunteered to old fart-sit, but now I know you just want to get yer 'ands on me fresh buns an' the rest of my hamper, tut! :o Get thee gone to a public house!

Best post of the week ........... :lol::lol:

you sad old fart :rolleyes: get yer ass down the pub with that soppy dog of yours and have a few beers [not too many]and think about what you will miss

Did that. Woke up this morning with an aching mainframe.... and a hangover!

Cheers Tel.... inv.gif

Tone

have you thought of offering the chance of a boat trip/crew help on 80-90...you never know :cheers:

Good thinking. I'm not going anywhere until June though, but I will then. A couple of vanners came boating with me on the Bridgewater a couple of years ago.

Tone

I've come to this late as I didn't want any curtains :blush: I do hope you are feeling better. Maybe you need to review your ladder arrangement before you break your neck. On our way, although not off K&A yet. Roger has whisky.

Sue

I have come to this late but I actually had a slight smile. As some of you know I cruise with another boat and have done now for 4 years. The reason being that Stan on the other boat now 75 has difficulty with locks so with me resetting locks for him etc it works great. Tone you would be welcome to join the" floating Old gesers brigade" (FOGB) unfortunately we are a bit far South at present but we will be heading North again after London, don't want to spend to much time with them southerners!!

Edited by cotswoldsman

Thank you for your kind offers folks.

I've just noted that BW are now giving 20% off a six month licence fee to visiting boats. I'm just calculating to see whether I can afford it. If so, I could be joining the system in May, but staying local to Yorkshire until June.

After yesterday's ladder incident, my office chair broke today and I fell off it and banged my elbow, so I'm now typing left handed, very slowly!

They say these things happen in threes. Whats next?

Tone

I have come to this late but I actually had a slight smile. As some of you know I cruise with another boat and have done now for 4 years. The reason being that Stan on the other boat now 75 has difficulty with locks so with me resetting locks for him etc it works great. Tone you would be welcome to join the" floating Old gesers brigade" (FOGB) unfortunately we are a bit far South at present but we will be heading North again after London, don't want to spend to much time with them southerners!!

Armada of boats crewed by old farts travelling mob handed, sounds ok to me.

You daft bugger! I had to go an check me spellin' I thought I'd put comma instead of coma!

I might have volunteered to old fart-sit, but now I know you just want to get yer 'ands on me fresh buns an' the rest of my hamper, tut! :o Get thee gone to a public house!

Only just noticed this post, I think a piccy of said buns and hamper is called for here! :wub: