Hinge pins

Featured Posts

I went to open the top of the side hatch (roof cover) and one of the two hinge pins decided not to work with me and sheared off.

Now then I am not sure how to extracate it except by drilling - carefully. Tried the usual WD40 and oil left for a while. Tried using another pin to dislodge it.

Any ideas on removing it?

When I do, where can I source replacement pins?

Thanks

the hinge will almost certainly be found within the Albert Jagger website. As for saving the hinge i would give it up and get new hinges welded on. they are held in tight enough to break off - do you think you will be able to get them out?

Dave

the hinge will almost certainly be found within the Albert Jagger website. As for saving the hinge i would give it up and get new hinges welded on. they are held in tight enough to break off - do you think you will be able to get them out?

Dave

I can post you a pair of these if you like I use them on my retro side doors best wishes Martin [Kedian eng ltd]