"Cruising" Blog

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

I happened upon a blog for a particular boat when Googling for something else.

As it contained the search string I was looking for, I took a look, but my eye was instead drawn to the header of the blog, when compared to some of the content......

The pages are headed.....

This Blog has been set up in order to chart the progress of the Narrow Boat <xxxxxxxx> around the Inland Waterways of England and Wales.

but the post I found reads.....

So, when we get back to Bulbourne – oh yes, we’re still planning to moor up there this winter – we ain’t paying a penny! Instead I’m hoping to buy an electrically assisted push-bike. The car will continue to be parked at the pub, whilst we will continuously cruise between Bulbourne and Cowroast for the duration. The, when we need the car, I’ll jump on my pedally and cycle down the towpath to collect the car, stash the bike in the back, drive back to meet <xxxxxx>, and do whatever it is we need the car for. In so doing we will save around £600, not just this year, but for all the following years that we can continue to live on the <xxxxxxxx>.

Cow Roast to Bulbourne is under 3 miles - so not that much "progress around the Inland Waterways of England and Wales" - or at least not that particular winter!.....

• Greenie 1

I happened upon a blog for a particular boat when Googling for something else.

As it contained the search string I was looking for, I took a look, but my eye was instead drawn to the header of the blog, when compared to some of the content......

The pages are headed.....

but the post I found reads.....

Cow Roast to Bulbourne is under 3 miles - so not that much "progress around the Inland Waterways of England and Wales" - or at least not that particular winter!.....

Well that didn't take much finding. Tried to PM you but I cant

Edit to add I like the entry for Nov 1 about the E books

Edited by ditchcrawler