Change the buttons name

Justme

Featured Posts

I notice that the V3 skin has the 'quote' button labeled as 'multiquote' (which can not be used cross-thread as well as within a thread) which makes it more clear, although the 'reply' button could still be better labeled in my opinion as 'quote' it does atleast now have a image of a quotation bubble next to it.

Daniel

And your point is caller? :lol:

Hang on, have you made a change?

Richard

Well no not really, only as part of changing to the V3 software 6 months ago.

I've been wanting to do that for some time

So, we run out of colours at yellow

Richard

Edit: I've buggered up the headers

Theres always one...!

It's often me!

Richard

I think the current system is fine - it may need a bit of getting used to but it works well for most of us.

The 'options' at the head of the topic on the right provides three different display modes - the choice ought to be suitable for the majority and there is also a option to choose the 'low-fi' version for slow connections - the latter can be found by selecting the button at the bottom of the screen.

Most of the regular contributors have learned to edit quotes - sometimes by using the term >snip< to indicate that they have done so - this keeps the posts neat, concise and to the point.

:wacko: :wacko:

Ke ?