help needed with transport for boat

elliottweaver

Featured Posts

How does the baiting work, do we just throw insults at him? please do tell, I am fairly new to this

No, with troll baiting, the troll is the only, erm, person allowed to insult. Just make observations and watch the troll get worked up.

How does the baiting work, do we just throw insults at him? please do tell, I am fairly new to this

Hey he started it!

Advice was given, row started about tax evasion, he came back and realised that the advice contained too many big words so he spat the dummy and the wolves descended.

If he can't find the off switch he can always chuck the laptop through the window, to stop the ceaseless torment.

No, with troll baiting, the troll is the only, erm, person allowed to insult. Just make observations and watch the troll get worked up.

Ah, I get it now, so if I was to say "elliottweaver, your mother has a penis" It'll be wrong and I infact woud be the troll?

Well now that Elliot has given up, can you please pop over to the "Solid Fuel Cooker" thread and give me some possitive feedback on the cooker I am thinking of buying please

He hasnt given up, depsite his constant "im going" spats he is still logged on and watching this thread :lol:

Hey he started it!

Advice was given, row started about tax evasion, he came back and realised that the advice contained too many big words so he spat the dummy and the wolves descended.

If he can't find the off switch he can always chuck the laptop through the window, to stop the ceaseless torment.

No Carl, I was asking a Honest query. Dont know much about it :lol:

Ah, I get it now, so if I was to say "elliottweaver, your mother has a penis" It'll be wrong and I infact woud be the troll?

Yes, absolutely, you seem to have grasped the concept however factually correct your statement may be.

However, on second thoughts...Is "elliottweaver, your mother has a penis" an insult or an observation?

Edited by Matthew Knowles

You naughty boys and Phylis !!! You have upset the other little boy and made him throw all his teddies out. I think you might all have to stay in at break time !!! He might have a big brother or someone who might bash you after school !!

Val

Im a newbie to to this forum can take some stick and give it, thought it was called banter !!!

No Carl, I was asking a Honest query. Dont know much about it :lol:

Oh, ok.

I don't think he is a troll, tbh.

He came here a year ago, asking for advice and it was given.

After 12 months "away" he is now back home and, presumably, his tag allows him to visit the canals so he has asked the same question again.

Genuine enquiry but, owing to his inability to process humour any more complex than Roy Chubby Brown, he has reacted adversely.

Not trolling, just a bit thick.

Oh ERRRR !!! Do you think he's still snopping on this thread taking note of all our boat names ? If he is going to sink them wonder if he could sink the boat I have for sale first as I think its worth more on the insurance !!!

Val

Edited by chudleighval