help needed with transport for boat

elliottweaver

Featured Posts

very good for your observation and maybe you should becoma a comedian at funerals your that funny m8 and as for the thread it could of been wrote differently but i wasnt aware that i could go back to previous threads as im new

and maybe you sad old dilapitated gits could do something instead of takin the p*ss maybe have a game of sink your boats or go over jokes with that other numpty for his funeral appearence good luck!

See, you used an excalmation mark there. That is a start. Now try a full stop at the end of every sentence.

very good for your observation and maybe you should becoma a comedian at funerals your that funny m8 and as for the thread it could of been wrote differently but i wasnt aware that i could go back to previous threads as im new

and maybe you sad old dilapitated gits could do something instead of takin the p*ss maybe have a game of sink your boats or go over jokes with that other numpty for his funeral appearence good luck!

As illiterate as ever!

Carl's Amusement Tariff:

Wry smirk - 50p

Slight chuckle - 75p

Cheeky giggle - £1.20

Audible chortle - £2.00

Raucous Laughter - £3.10

Uncontrollable merriment leading to a little bit of wee escaping - £5

Side splitting laughter requiring medical intervention - £12 plus free ambulance ride.

all prices are plus vat but, hey, we have ways of making that disappear.

Clearly you a younger, fitter man than me - I find that sometimes even the slight chuckle, (and almost invariably the cheeky giggle) causes some wee to escape!

(One of the reasons I have had instead to perfect being such a miserable b***ard!).

What is your problem exactly?

Your question was answered, giving you numerous options, and yet you're still getting your knickers in a twist.

Lighten up a bit and you'll see that chucking your toys out of the pram merely invites more mickey taking.

You can actually get phenomenal amounts of help on here, if you go about it in a polite and constructive way......

what are you a teacher of dipsh*t

I'm sorry, but you are still not really doing any better.........

Do you have a discount for multiple purchases? If not it would seem that I owe you 3x £1.20 + VAT so far today! :lol:

You are actually lucky member number 5497 which means that you could win an ipod, if you fill in this simple survey....

"link to phishing site"

sorry grandad my punctual grammer not upto your standards i do apoligise for being so young and using slang but hey you might need a dictionary to look that up.

See, the full stop is not that difficult. After a bit of practise it becomes second nature.

Now try the capital letter to start the sentence.

sorry grandad my punctual grammer not upto your standards i do apoligise for being so young and using slang but hey you might need a dictionary to look that up.

If you have your dictionary out you may want to confirm that apologise actually has two 'o's in it, rather that two 'i's.

Or you could use the dictionary first.

Then you might instead apologise for your grammar.

You are getting it with the full stop thing though, so keep going.

hahaha so funny,you really should become a comedian m8 and the only real women you pull m8 is the ones in the morgue :lol:

Wow, you worked out how to add a smiley.. next thing, you'll be posting humourous comments too.

Only if they are fresh mind...

I'm not fussy.

p.s. nearly missed your clever use of a comma. Well done.

Edited by luctor et emergo