The ultimate boat found.

Mick and Maggie

Featured Posts

Is it? Look around the world. The Chinese for instance - their symbol for 8 is eight people in a boat, exactly as in the Genesis account. Why?

Well, you've convinced me.

I hereby renounce my atheism based on the spurious evidence of a non-christian country's choice of symbol, for 8.

Praise the lord!

If the boat was only the size of the Titanic the Dinosaurs just wouldn't fit, once all the other animals had boarded.

Which is clearly why we don't have dinosaurs now. The unicorns, gryphons, wyverns and dragons didn't fit on either.

It seems reasonable that after the flood, the ark would have been dismantled and used for other building projects.

Or it could have been placed in the national collection, which would account for it being found decayed and forgotten about up Mount Ararat.

Which is clearly why we don't have dinosaurs now. The unicorns, gryphons, wyverns and dragons didn't fit on either.

Or it could have been placed in the national collection, which would account for it being found decayed and forgotten about up Mount Ararat.

They simply flew away... They still exist today, but are hiding in a secret cave.

Hang on a minute....I feel the foundations of my faith are being eroded...

...the Chinese symbol for 8:

eight.gif

But,, but,, that looks like a mountain. Mountain Ararat? See, it all connects... repent sinner..

They still exist today, but are hiding in a secret cave.

with Elvis, Lord Lucan and god?

It was a shame that the Gryphon ate Shergar, though.

But,, but,, that looks like a mountain. Mountain Ararat? See, it all connects... repent sinner..

You're right by Golly!

I am born yet again!

Are you sure it's not representing a Josher bow? Check out that double curvature.

Good grief !! You are right, my whole concept of the "Springer" being the one and only true boat has been destroyed.

Well that's 2000 years of "Springer" religion down the pan.

:lol:

My apologies. The Chinese symbol for ship is 8 people in a boat.

http://peiling-elijahmantle.vox.com/librar...a0ff88cb8f.html

Thus proving the existence of ... boats?

Good grief !! You are right, my whole concept of the "Springer" being the one and only true boat has been destroyed.

Well that's 2000 years of "Springer" religion down the pan.

:lol:

Why can't Springers and Joshers float side-by-side in peace?

See, bow design is the root of all evil..

Is it? Look around the world. The Chinese for instance - their symbol for 8 is eight people in a boat, exactly as in the Genesis account. Why?

Why?

because they wanted a bit of elbow room and needed space for their blow-up berths otherwise how would the lamb lie down on broadway.

STOP NEWS...... STOP NEWS....

The location of the garden of Eden has been discovered.

After a lifetime of research, noted historian Dr. A.W.T Fishen, has finally discovered that the Garden of Eden, the mythical place created by god to start life on earth by creating one man and one woman, must have been located in Norfolk, England.