Delete account

woolies

Featured Posts

Hello could you please delete my account if possible

Molly xx

:lol:

The mods will be generally unwilling to do this but can make your account restricted as a guest, though as said above it's not really your account.

However as I have found recently I would say avoiding acting in hast and repenting in leisure - there is very few, if any similarly active canal forums out there and if you enjoy discussing boasts and boating over the t'internet you will likely end up doing what I've done this week and re-join under another account/user name.

This place has it's smattering of idiots of course and they range from the mildly irritating to the often insulting and offensive - generally (though I agree not always) the mods step in at the latter end - psrticularly if a post is reported to them. It is the result of it being a large active forum - go elsewhere as I have found and you wait days for a response to a post.

However as I have found recently I would say avoiding acting in hast and repenting in leisure - there is very few, if any similarly active canal forums out there and if you enjoy discussing boasts and boating over the t'internet you will likely end up doing what I've done this week and re-join under another account/user name.

Just as a matter of interest (and feel free to tell me to mind my own business) but why change your forum name, if you make no secret of it?

So the point was? What have I missed by trying not to waste my time too much?

Sorry Sarah your question is not making any sense to me.

Edit to add - I see JP understood what you were asking, I didn't :lol:

Edited by Dennis-the-dig

But what does that have to do with Martin's name (and species) change?

And what is the point of rejoining as a new member if all you are doing is changing your name?

And - a question for those in the know in case I do decide to bring my user name in line with my boat name - can I change my name without losing all the rest of my profile and resetting my post count (not that it matters of course :lol: ) to zero?

But what does that have to do with Martin's name (and species) change?

And what is the point of rejoining as a new member if all you are doing is changing your name?

And - a question for those in the know in case I do decide to bring my user name in line with my boat name - can I change my name without losing all the rest of my profile and resetting my post count (not that it matters of course :lol: ) to zero?

Quite frankly there is no real point at all in rejoining with a new name - in fact when people do this and create duplicate identities it can be quite a pain for us all. If a member wants to effect a change to their display name without changing anything else then a polite request to any member of the 'Site Crew' is all that is necessary. It may take a day or two because even moderators have other things to do . . .

Quite frankly there is no real point at all in rejoining with a new name - in fact when people do this and create duplicate identities it can be quite a pain for us all. If a member wants to effect a change to their display name without changing anything else then a polite request to any member of the 'Site Crew' is all that is necessary. It may take a day or two because even moderators have other things to do . . .

Polite request sent by PM

Thank you Graham, you may expect a request in the New Year :lol:

isn't it your dad's account, Molly?

yes it is my dads account, i`m leaving it active ....has not been a good week, is having a blonde day an excuse?, not been such a good week for me stuff at school exams and stuff

...molls xxx

Edited by woolies

No, got the (old) boat, just haven't caught up with the name. I'm thinking New Year = new blog though, so it'll make everything neat and consistent.

Cheers - look forward to it.

yes it is my dads account, i`m leaving it active ....has not been a good week, is having a blonde day an excuse?,

Good decision _ I wish I'd made the same call and saved the mods some work today... but I'm grey not blonde.

yes it is my dads account, i`m leaving it active ....has not been a good week, is having a blonde day an excuse?, not been such a good week for me stuff at school exams and stuff

...molls xxx

Having got two daughters - yes it is an excuse. Good luck with the exams.

Sue