The youtube howto thread

deletedaccount

Featured Posts

There's some great stuff on youtube, if you can find it.

Being the complete novice that I am, I needed to find some instruction on how to go through locks single handed (or at all really :lol: ). This was much harder than it should have been, so I'm going to post a few of my finds here. It might be a good idea to keep links like this in one place, so add your own!

How to go through a lock (uphill with singlehanded tips)

I saw this the other day and something struck me as odd, but I couldn't place it ... but I've just realised what it was ...

"open the paddle a small amount" ... as the video shows the oddly-hatted person winding the paddle seemingly all the way up without even looking at the steerer to check that it's all OK. :lol: There could be a bad edit there, I'll grant.

Edited by Chris J W

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genroxbro

Ive installed a template and kunena as the forum. I want the forum to take up the whole page but its only displaying across three quarters of the page as though theres an inviible module positioned on the right. has anyone had this? cheers.

Website I designed for no fax payday advances company.