Wanted

riverwolf

Featured Posts

Posting this here as well as in the For Sale and Wanted Section ,as i hope it will get more looks!I trust if this is not o.k then the Mods will remove it! We are hunting for a boat that will fit in with the following as near as possible. Trad stern,48'-58' ish,with portholes,at least a 13' sheeted hold(or the possibility to create such),must have 6'6" min headroom,nice lines,simple interior with an Epping,(can refit if necessary) We have been to see 'Empire' in Birmingham which came very close!Liam's 'Ariel' would have been perfect,but we were not in a position to buy at the time!If you do know of anything similar please drop me a PM,many thanks,Mike.

Hi Mike,

If you give us an idea of your budget then I will keep my eyes and ears open for you.

I am glad that Liam has come up with a sensible suggestion to restore the reputation of the mods. My post was not at all sensible and merely served to boast about my own boat. I might just delete it...

Nick

Nick,

I actually typed out a lengthy response but then deleted it, choosing to say only what I eventually did. It was about Ariel as it was mentioned in the OP.

(Yes I did boast but then decided to remove it as it wasn't suitable for somebody who got pipped to it - Sorry Mike!)