Unlicenced boats

Chris Hurst

Featured Posts

...because it is none of my biz...

But maybe it ort to be your business?

- Seeing as every unlicenced boat on the system directly increases the amount you pay for yours!

I dont go checking every boat i pass, but at the same time, i do notice the general lack of liecences around the place, and it annoys me that there just siting there geting exactly the same service that ive just payed £500 to have.

- If theres a ligitimate reason why at that exact moment a certain boat is not displaying a uptodate disc, then thats fair enought, but just to not ever even plan to get one, thats just dishonest and wrong, imo.

Daniel

Gaggle try getting out more and go see a doctor youre really sick in the head

29566[/snapback]

why because i dont hold your viewpoint that means i am sick in the head

you may be right but it will be the first time in your life probably :lol:

are you able to be so angry in real life.

i love the saturday night drunks.they are funny on the radio phone ins as well

Edited by gaggle

Please dont get on the same plane as me

29565[/snapback]

well chris i have been and had six hours of sleep and i still cant see the point or meaning of this comment.can you tell me what you intended it to mean.

a very baffled gaggle

having spent most days on the cut for the last six months

29481[/snapback]

chris you may have not seen this first line of my post so i have re-posted it

the small amount of time not on the cut i would have been on the beach,go and look at thread (ANOTHER PLACE) and you will see about one hundred men.

each of these men i would suggest has a brain similar to your own.

it seems you may be out all the time,out of your mind :D:lol: all my love darling ,give us a kiss,ooohhh i love hard men tough guys.

your carrying an air gun must make the locals shake with fear at the sight of you

dirtyharry,rambo,crododile dundee all in one.THE TERMINATOR i will be back

when i have finished being the little snitch for bw.

these unlicenced boats if they are such a bother to you why have you not gone to them on a one to one basis,face to face and asked them what they are playing at?

do it today i dare you

pack your pistol and mosey on down there cowboy,clean up the town,run them out.

i,m bored with you now catch you later LOVER BOY

It means you are a doom magnet and you appear to accept any fate that life throws at you

29686[/snapback]

i think my outlook is a lot brighter than yours chris,you see a couple of unlicenced boats and claim the end of the world.

as for the name of my boat it is not on the water yet but if you took the time to read the threads you would already know the name,you would know what it and i look like and you would have no trouble at all finding me.

AS PREVIOUSLY STATED IN THE POSTS ONE PERSON DECIDED HE WOULD SEE IF I COULD BE PUSHED AROUND,HE FOUND OUT PRETTY QUICKLY BULLYING DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS KID,I JUST PUT HIM RIGHT AND DONE THE BIRD FOR DOING SO.

so when you start the revolution and are lining them up against the wall i wont be one of the people against the wall i will be the fella coming up behind you to give you the biggest kick up your arse. :D:lol: the sad thing is you probably do keep a list and dream that one day you might not be a fool.dream on-dream on

blindfold not needed as i look bully boys sqaure in the face.

ps

what happened when you went back to unlicenced boats and demanded an explanation for their behaviour?

please post the response you got .i could do with a laugh

Edited by gaggle

Gaggle can you PLEASE pack it in, thias is a SERIOUS topic, not one you can just lark about it playing 'child' or something.

I'm sure other members will agree with me that it is not appreciated when you do this as unlicenced boats is a serious issue.

Please stop mucking up these topics!

If you would like to rant back at me please PM me but not on this topic.

-----

Guys, is the any estimates of how many unlicenced boats there are on the system??

Sam

Guys, is the any estimates of how many unlicenced boats there are on the system??

Not many Sam. Somewhere between 5% and 7% ish. It depends who is giving out the figures.

5% is about 1400 boats give or take a few.

Not many Sam. Somewhere between 5% and 7% ish. It depends who is giving out the figures.

5% is about 1400 boats give or take a few.

29723[/snapback]

Thank you!

That is a fair few boats then if it is 5%!

my points are being serious sam are you? i have pm,d you also seeing as you throw a paddy if you get critisised in open forum.

we have a member of the forums saying shoot people i say not

please keep to the point and post what your feelings are on the subject .

it is not your job to moderate the posts sam,i am trying to get my veiw known while at the same time keeping some humour in there.some people can see whats going on, some cannot.

i will go no further with you for reasons you know about,DONT YOU SAM.

Edited by gaggle

Thank you!

That is a fair few boats then if it is 5%!

You could say too many! More unlicensed boats that Genuine CCer's.

I think BW say it is the higher figure on the west end of the K&A and one or two other places

If you approximate 5% at £500 a boat, thats about £700,000 a year.

If you approximate 7% at £500 a boat, thats about £980,000 a year.

So if you say somewhere less than midway about £800,000 that is roughly equal to half the extra income that will be generated by the proposed 147% CC increase.

You could say too many! More unlicensed boats that Genuine CCer's.

I think BW say it is the higher figure on the west end of the K&A and one or two other places

If you approximate 5% at £500 a boat, thats about £700,000 a year.

If you approximate 7% at £500 a boat, thats about £980,000 a year.

So if you say somewhere less than midway about £800,000 that is roughly equal to half the extra income that will be generated by the proposed 147% CC increase.

I havnt cheaked the sums/figures, but if thats right, its pritty crasy.

- I guess they think there more likly to get get the money that way that try and get unlicenced people to pay.

- Although, speaking to a few CCer's, im highly sceptical about how its going to turn out, as its pritty easy just to say your not a CC, and then CC anyway!

Dainel

I haven't checked the sums/figures, but if thats right, its pretty crazy.

- I guess they think there more likely to get get the money that way that try and get unlicensed people to pay.

- Although, speaking to a few CCer's, I'm highly sceptical about how its going to turn out, as its pretty easy just to say your not a CC, and then CC anyway!

Daniel

And that Daniel is a whole different Topic.

Dear All

I have a mooring without a Mooring License.

This is why.

We were told to put our boat on the visitor moorings until the guy responsible for our seciton of the waterways came to visit.

The visitor moorings were full so I moored on the permanent moorings and had a chat with folks to find out what was spare.

I called and emailed the mooring guy repeatedly to try and get hold of him but he is always in a meeting or on leave.

I sent the guy emails but still nothing. Although the mooring warden (a different guy) said that our mooring had been allocated. I have to put the paperwork through this other guy. He has to give me the price I have to pay for that mooring.

I call the BW office once a day to see if there is any news.

Nothing.

I am starting to think that the mooring guy doesn't exist. He has been invented by BW.

We have a mooring, we have signs in our windows saying "This boat is allocated this mooring but we are waiting for BW".

I WANT to buy a mooring license, I really do, I have the paperwork filled out but I can't send it in unless this guys says its ok. Whats more, I heard of a boat further down where he lost the paperwork TWICE, then they proceeded to stick a section 8 on the boat!.