Lost Bargus, Small Woolwich Motor

Phoenix_V

Featured Posts

Please help we have mislaid our boat, Bargus a Small woolwich motor with wooden top/part canvas. Its a shared boat one of the members may have moved it and forgotten to relay this information. Was at Polesworth probably heading south, has anyone seen it recently? If so where was it?

07734597456 / 07900075471

picture134m.jpg

Edited by Phoenix_V

Oh dear! It was a filthy night, very poor visibility. I thought I made out the letters B I S M A..... on the bow and I just had time to get off one Spearfish Mk2. Hell of a bang! I can give you the co-ordinates: 52 37' N, 1 37' W. There's probably an oil slick. Best I can do, sorry. I feel a court-martial coming on.

Oh dear! It was a filthy night, very poor visibility. I thought I made out the letters B I S M A..... on the bow and I just had time to get off one Spearfish Mk2. Hell of a bang! I can give you the co-ordinates: 52 37' N, 1 37' W. There's probably an oil slick. Best I can do, sorry. I feel a court-martial coming on.

There will be a court martial following failure of a user to notify the boats new position, (which was Hartshill and not the sofa)

but thanks to those who reported its position to us and saved a lot of anxious searching in the absence of said users

and it does show how good the forum is at this sort of problem.

Interesting thing too BW were phoned and were able to advise the location about the same time as the forum.

There will be a court martial following failure of a user to notify the boats new position, (which was Hartshill and not the sofa)

but thanks to those who reported its position to us and saved a lot of anxious searching in the absence of said users

and it does show how good the forum is at this sort of problem.

Interesting thing too BW were phoned and were able to advise the location about the same time as the forum.

thats cos they get all there info from this site89.gif