Eurovision

Michele

Featured Posts

Just watching the yearly Euro - trash - fest!

Wondered if anyone else is watching? And what you think?

:lol:

Oh yes! :lol:

Sweden was not bad nor was Bosnia (by Eurovision standards) but - we have locks to do tomorrow so may not watch much longer!

I think BSP is having a break from the togas and loin cloths of Julius Ceaser tonight for the slightly more cultured Eurovision.

swmbo is under pain of death if she even thinks about turning it on209.gif

Good job you're not my HWMBO! You'd be out on the tow path!

Wogan sounds like that gay bloke though.

If only it was the god that is Wogan! Although Norton's made me laugh a couple of times with his bitchy comments!

Oh yes! :lol:

Sweden was not bad nor was Bosnia (by Eurovision standards) but - we have locks to do tomorrow so may not watch much longer!

I think BSP is having a break from the togas and loin cloths of Julius Ceaser tonight for the slightly more cultured Eurovision.

Hi Rose!

Sweden was good in parts we thought. We love Eurovision - it's just so shit!

Have a good day tomorrow. Keep the texts comin!

Its a cheeeeese-fest !!!!!!! loving it :lol:

What's the Ukraine entry all about though ????

Most of them could have that question levied at them!

Jade did well........come on Jade!

Who's dad is on tele trying to rap?

... hmmm but now then, who to vote for ? (not allowed to vote for UK) ... dear lord they've got spacemen on too now :lol:

Not sure it'll win, and they probably won't want to win with the state of their economy but I liked Iceland.

Also liked Israel & Sweden.

Think Greece, Turkey, Norway, Portugal, Armenia, Malta and Denmark will do well.

I think Graham Norton has done a good job, even though I don't normally like him.

Right, VOTING TIME - let's see how much 'Europe' still hate us!

Yes, Iceland because I liked the song, I liked the girl and I liked the "frock".

But most of all because:

Iceland are experts in frozen food, delivering great ideas for busy, value conscious mums.

Mums are hero's :lol:

I notice Denboy isn't on line for a change , I suspect he is counting votes :lol:

you know better than that wench lol

Yes, Iceland because I liked the song, I liked the girl and I liked the "frock".

But most of all because:

Iceland are experts in frozen food, delivering great ideas for busy, value conscious mums.

And they need the money

Just watching the yearly Euro - trash - fest!

Wondered if anyone else is watching? And what you think?

Lifes too short for tv..............just got back from the pub..............moocho better.........

Lifes too short for tv..............just got back from the pub..............moocho better.........

Would have been out getting p*ssed with our mates but OH has Man Flu....and we all know how bad that is!

We got some points!!!!!!!

Just had a text from BSP -

"I am routing for Finland (coz of naked fire spinning fellas) and Armenia (strange tudor goth bints) but I voted for Maldova because of the very excited dancers and the woman with footballer thighsdressed as a principal boy from a panto

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just had a text from BSP -

"I am routing for Finland (coz of naked fire spinning fellas) and Armenia (strange tudor goth bints) but I voted for Maldova because of the very excited dancers and the woman with footballer thighsdressed as a principal boy from a panto

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad BSP is getting into the spirit of eurovision.....i.e. ignoring the song completely!

Just turned it on to watch the votiing - can't believe we're doing so well (i.e. not last!)

Still the political voting going on though

I think 'europe' may have forgiven us for whatever we had done to upset them so much in previous years!

We're not LAST!