Another week - another leak

Featured Posts

Wikileaks

One hopes that BW's directors will not be awarding themselves a 15% pay rise as compensation for no bonus last company year!

Bit naughty to set targets six weeks before year end - I am left wondering if they were set before or after BW decided that bonus due would be spent on maintenance instead.

Not as in Staffordshire then ..oh disappointed then

Ah... but thats another Leek (Leek) and a not a Leak, which of course is very different to the original Leak and any subsequent :lol: Leaks that have come to the surface (but not in the same way as Leeks surface)

:lol:

I have every respect for Allan(nb Albert). He brings to the table some very informative information regarding the behind the scenes activities of those who pose to represent our interests and spend our money.

It's just that some times, if you didn't laugh/ridicule, you would end up crying

I have every respect for Allan(nb Albert). He brings to the table some very informative information regarding the behind the scenes activities of those who pose to represent our interests and spend our money.

It's just that some times, if you didn't laugh/ridicule, you would end up crying

I don't need respect as I hear BW have a grant from the heritage lottery fund to dedicate a bollard to me. Apparently, they have spent £50,000 in consultancy fees attempting to find out which of the new bollards is most favoured by male dogs.

However, I would appreciate one of those T-shirts (I'm XXL) in case I am invited to the unveiling ceremony.

Edited by Allan(nb Albert)

I don't need respect as I hear BW have a grant from the heritage lottery fund to dedicate a bollard to me. Apparently, they have spent £50,000 in consultancy fees attempting to find out which of the new bollards is most favoured by male dogs.

However, I would appreciate one of those T-shirts (I'm XXL) in case I am invited to the unveiling ceremony.

201.gif

201.gif89.gif239.gif