HiI am a newbie

nealcrowley

Featured Posts

Hi Folks

Hi My name is Neal Crowley. I am from Dagenham in Essex. I am an only child. I have Cerebral Palsy. I used to go to the National Star College in Cheltenham. I have completed my course which was Information Technology . I have 3 Jobs I am a Youth Worker and a volunteer assistant Instructor outdoor adventure Centre In essex called Stubbers

I am Getting involved in a canal boat project I am doing some research/learning about canal boating.

So if you can suggest any Websites for a total novice I would be so very gratetful I am sorry I cant Tell you more about my project. the reason being I dont know much as I only started Monday but when I know more I wiil be posting

Regards Neal Crowley

Edited by nealcrowley

Hi Folks

My Name is Neal Crowley I am Getting involved in a canal boat project I am doing some research/learning about canal boating.

So if you can suggest any Websites for a total novice I would be so very gratetful

Regards Neal Crowley

Try waterscape.com . If you give us more info we can help more - it is a wide subject.

Sue

Hi Folks

My Name is Neal Crowley I am Getting involved in a canal boat project I am doing some research/learning about canal boating.

So if you can suggest any Websites for a total novice I would be so very gratetful

Regards Neal Crowley

:lol: Hi

If u live near Oxford come on down drop me a message and Ill take you for a spin.............

Hi Neil

I knew Dagenham well as I went to Barking College of Technology near Five Elms and Stubbers too, many years back - Not much boating to do around there other than build scrap rafts to float on the River Ingrebourne.

The Narrow Boat Trust -wwwnarrowboattrust.org.uk has a good site and some videos on You Tube.

We await your revelations in regards to your project

Hi Neal,

I know Dagenham's a bit of a way out of London, but if you have transport, or could arrange a day trip from college, it might be worth heading to the London Canal Museum - http://www.canalmuseum.org.uk/ They organise canal walks and other events that may interest you and your colleagues. (It's 2 tubes away from Dagenham - it's near Kings Cross).

This forum is also a good resource for information about modern boating, from holidays to liveaboards, and everyone here's pretty approachable. If you have specific questions you could send people private messages, or post a new thread.

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a good time working on your project!

Lucy

Hiya Neal welcome, there is a handy search facility at the top so put in a few key words of the subject

you want to know more about and chances are someone somewhere has spoken about it.

I know dagenham too, I use to play music at the old Dagenham working mans club in Broad Street, it burnt down on the last night that i played there. Didn't think I was that bad :lol:

good luck m8.

Hi Folks

Hi My name is Neal Crowley. I am from Dagenham in Essex. I am an only child. I have Cerebral Palsy. I used to go to the National Star College in Cheltenham. I have completed my course which was Information Technology . I have 3 Jobs I am a Youth Worker and a volunteer assistant Instructor outdoor adventure Centre In essex called Stubbers

I am Getting involved in a canal boat project I am doing some research/learning about canal boating.

So if you can suggest any Websites for a total novice I would be so very gratetful I am sorry I cant Tell you more about my project. the reason being I dont know much as I only started Monday but when I know more I wiil be posting

Regards Neal Crowley

This is NealCrowley as well