Should ducks be banned from quacking between the hours of 8pm and 8am?

Pretty Funked Up

Featured Posts

I have a justified grievance

You whinge

He doesn't half go on

We say that something should be done

You are an unpleasant bunch of moaners

Richard

What we need is for BW to enforce a "No Moaning About Other Boaters Between The Hours of 2000 and 0800" that'd sort things out.

And what are they going to do about this how's yer father then?

ooo no you cant do that!!! :lol:

That would be rocking the boat and the pontoon, it would wake me up - even if you did put a pillow over her head!!

Edit: or did you mean the duck gangbangs against the hull?

Edited by Pretty Funked Up

What we need is for BW to enforce a "No Moaning About Other Boaters Between The Hours of 2000 and 0800" that'd sort things out.

Whaaaat??!! THEN what'd we all do of an evening???

Go for a pint with the one's we like, while simply being polite to the ones we were whinging about at five to. I reckon that's about right.

I have a justified grievance

You whinge

He doesn't half go on

We say that something should be done

You are an unpleasant bunch of moaners

I don't read that NBW any more

Anyone car to do a different tense?

Richard

No more than six quacks per bird, per hour, during the hours of darkness.

All Canada Geese to be shot when they stop being cute fluffy yellow things that go cheep or when the average excretion reaches a size larger than a 5p piece, whichever is earlier.

And definitely no fowl gangbangs against my hull at dawn!

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Shall we get BW to introduce a new regulation covering this? Or should they carry out a full consultation with all waterway user groups first?

BW could issue the ducks with 80 quacking tickets a year and the duck could just scratch off the date on which day he/she wants to do some quacking. :lol: or sell them on for profit to other ducks :lol:

BW could issue the ducks with 80 quacking tickets a year and the duck could just scratch off the date on which day he/she wants to do some quacking. :lol: or sell them on for profit to other ducks :lol:

An excellent proposal. Have a £100k bonus!

Alternatively, to quote your signature - just invest in more Duck Tape!

Would it be easier to charge Continous Quackers an extra anual charge. This would be fairer on part time Quackers who chose to spend there time in ponds and then have to pay a take off charge to the pond owner.