Ricky this weekend?

nbtafelberg

Featured Posts

Tafelberg will be there!

But will the brasses be as shiny as HAYLEY ????????

Chris

Baldock's gonna be there and playing...Strads has issued a TOW challenge for a bockle

I'm hoping so yes - but I haven't got any of your magic stuff. So I'm having to use plain elbow grease.

Done a bit o painting too.

i would do some painting if i could afford any paint this month!!! lol

what with the price of gas and diesel, i barely got a fart out of the last gas bottle! lol

Chris Gray

. . . . some of us are allready here..... awaiting the arrival of the cowley possey.

Chris, your boat has a reputation to uphold in the boat handling competition - ask the previous owner what you have to do :wub:

simon

Poor Love

Come and see me I have some craftmaster.

but do you have any green, raddle red and cream?

Chris Gray.

. . . . some of us are allready here..... awaiting the arrival of the cowley possey.

Chris, your boat has a reputation to uphold in the boat handling competition - ask the previous owner what you have to do :wub:

simon

oooooooh, cheaky sod! lol sorry i havn't the money to break windows this year! lol

Chris Gray.

simon

Thats it NORTY STEP for Simon.....

Chris

( The real one with an S not a 5 )

Thats it NORTY STEP for Simon.....

Chris

( The real one with an S not a 5 )

Bu, Bu, ,, but i didn't say it was you :wub: . It is possible there is someone that didn't know :(

Simon.

Edit to add - the swans came back to look at the nest yesterday, so they might move back in.......

Edited by bristol & argo

Bu, Bu, ,, but i didn't say it was you :wub: . It is possible there is someone that didn't know :(

Simon.

Edit to add - the swans came back to look at the nest yesterday, so they might move back in.......

Pah...your new mooring is 45 C and D with nobody on A or B !!

lol, this really is taking a turn for the worst! :wub:

besides the point if whoever breaks anything while on the boat handleing then they are paying for it!!! with blood if it comes down to it! lol

but do you have any green, raddle red and cream?

Chris Gray.

I have - CREAM.

well that covers the patches in the lines on hayley... but what about the green and raddle red?

Chris Gray

Well the plan is sort of coming together -

Not sure the rope is the full buiz for TOW but be fun to give Baldock a pull.... in the event of a draw happy to assist in sharing the vin rouge

Supplies are on track - Bar B Q also now loaded -

Just have a shorter Gang plank after the last trip.... ( She drags her deep ar@e occasionally when moored up a tadge heavyto shift off...)

We cast of weds for a couple of hours and and then a burst to try and arrive at a sensible time on friday..

simon, if you would like me to take you between the bank and your boat then i'd happily bring hayley along... but its £45 a trip! lol

Chris Gray.

Oh in that case I can charge you for a "commercial use" mooring then £££££

Chris with an S not a 5

simon, if you would like me to take you between the bank and your boat then i'd happily bring hayley along... but its £45 a trip! lol

Chris Gray.

Thanks chris g,

i think 45 c&d should have us near enough to the off side at stockers lock to use the gang plank........not sure where the trip boat would turn round tho'. :wub:

Thanks for the link to that Paul....

Well the disabled cat owner is now not coming because I could not guarantee a bankside mooring, another one is getting uppity because he cannot get ALL his boat alongside due to depth of water...I suggested a boarding plank ..I was told to **** off and get me another mooring !!

I have his £20.00 refund ready for Friday morning......ARGHHHH I hate organising festivals

(Rant over ----(For the moment)

Chris

Chris

You will be pleased to hear that Parglena is NOT heading for the Thames this weekend!

So no disruption from me.

Have a good weekend

Julian

Thanks Julian ..Parglena will be missed for the chaos she causes :wub:

See you soon

Chris

another one is getting uppity because he cannot get ALL his boat alongside due to depth of water...I suggested a boarding plank Chris

I suggest he needs a butty then......thats why we got Argo, (to fit in the 7 foot gap between Bristols stern and the bank on the K&A) :wub:

Simon

Bristol and Argo (except on the K&A when its Bristol and Agro)