Moving a houseboat in San Fransisco

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

It would appear to be self propelled so cannot be a houseboat! (On uk navigations anyway)

As I think I mentioned in the other thread, its a mansion boat not a house boat.

:) 

Edited by MtB

9 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

It would appear to be self propelled so cannot be a houseboat! (On uk navigations anyway)

It's being pushed and pulled by at least one (and probably more) small boats with outboard motors. The scale of the house is such they may only look small though 

9 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

The news report does say it is being towed, but in the drone shots I couldn't see a tug, although there does appear to be a small rib nearby. But hardly big enough to tow a thing that size I would have thought.

1 minute ago, David Mack said:

The news report does say it is being towed, but in the drone shots I couldn't see a tug, although there does appear to be a small rib nearby. But hardly big enough to tow a thing that size I would have thought.

Perhaps it is being towed by the drone! 😀