Heatmiser control

bigcol

Featured Posts

Hi have a question re Heatmiser control 

we've had the Webasto thermotop 3 years now, the controller we’ve had 8 months or so

and although we’ve read the manual, you tubed it. But you can have this temp controlled or timer controlled.

and yes we have the heating on, sometimes it runs for just a hour, or as we want all day. Sometimes it runs continuelesly, somtimes 1 or 6 hours.

we’ve carried on like this, because we keep playing with the thing.

what we would like is to turn on leaving it on till we want to switch the heater off.

anyone help us out

by writing a post bit by bit giving us easy baby steps.

or do other people have the same issues that us 2 oldies have.

what happened to the days of a on and off button??

image.jpg

We've just had one of these controllers installed with a webasto.  I followed the procedure in the manual to set the comfort temperatures which is how they manage when it turns on or off.  If we want it to stay on for longer then increase the temperature using the up arrow and tap the tick when you have the temperature you want it to turn off at.

I’ve got one of those thermostats and couldn’t work out how to control it, in the end I turned up a hub unit on fleabay for about £10 and it made it loads easier.