Porta Potti 165 Qube spare waste tanks

MtB

Featured Posts

Back in the day I'm fairly sure one could buy spare tanks for the Porta Potti basic 165 model. It was called a "Freshen up kit" and you got a spare seat as well and the price was only a bit less than a whole new bog, but now one cannot even buy that AFAICS. 

Or does anyone know someone selling spare tanks please? 

A whole new bog is £63 at Midland Chandeliers and it seems very wasteful to buy several new bogs and throw away all the top halves, just to get the cassettes.

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I have a feeling they stopped selling the kit. 

But if you would like, buy the whole lot and send me the top half. 

I think I might have solved the problem. My existing spare cassettes have started having the air button fall to bits which is not a nice thing, as you only notice when you pick up the full cassette by its handle and ... um... stuff gloops out.

It looks like one can buy the spare springs, buttons etc needed to mend this! 

Just now, MtB said:

I think I might have solved the problem. My existing spare cassettes have started having the air button fall to bits which is not a nice thing, as you only notice when you pick up the full cassette by its handle and ... um... stuff gloops out.

It looks like one can buy the spare springs, buttons etc needed to mend this! 

Yes, they tend to fail there first, and not long after, the main seal. 

When we bought our original PartaPotti 365 back in 2007 we bought two holding tanks.  Originally we had the one with the pump action flush rather than the bellows type.

In 2018 the pump action finally refused to work (It was sticking and not amount of lubrication of any sort would work) so disliking the idea of a single tank with a Qube we bought a new 356 on Ebay with a bellows action flush.  This is the one that we now have, and because we kept the old holding tanks we now have three.  The bellows sprung a leak after not very long but we were able to buy a new spare.

Try Ebay for a a 365

N