Ruston Hornsby spares

kris88

Featured Posts

Yes I contacted them, they’ve sold all there Ruston spares to someone. They wouldn’t tell me who. But they are going to contact them, put their percentage on,  then resell to me. If they’ve got one. But thanks for the reply. 

Edited by kris88

A water pump seal for a Ruston 6YEN was 250 quid from GEC Diesels .......the exact same seal ,not in a Ruston box was 6 quid from Perkins .......and was a common seal supplied by bearing factors for the same 6quid.

53 minutes ago, MtB said:

You could have googled it in five seconds! 

So what difference does that make to you? 
so why would you attack me, yet again over it.  You seem to want to turn it into an argument now? It’s obvious from the way you keep attacking me on this forum, you don’t like me. So why bother interacting with me? From my perspective I’d rather you didn’t. 

1 minute ago, Hudds Lad said:

Just to stick my oar in, he did ask for a current number, Google isn't always up to date 🤷‍♂️

I actually got it from here, one of the sites returned by google in a search for "Longboat Engineering":

https://www.misterwhat.co.uk/company/1942329-longboat-engineering-northampton

And the Longboat engineering website here, does not contain a phone number. Up to date or not! 

http://www.longboat-engineering.co.uk/