April Fool

Jo_

Featured Posts

I had my WW magazine through the door yesterday and was enjoying a particular little piece, chuckling away, when my OH looked pityingly at me, flipped back to the front cover and pointed to the fact that this was the April issue. Now we may be wrong :lol: but ...... anyone else spot this?

Jo

All hail the Time Lords

I had my WW magazine through the door yesterday and was enjoying a particular little piece, chuckling away, when my OH looked pityingly at me, flipped back to the front cover and pointed to the fact that this was the April issue. Now we may be wrong :lol: but ...... anyone else spot this?

Jo

Jo

Do you mean the bit about BW becoming a charitable trust? Sadly, it's not an early April Fool

A couple of years ago they carried cracking one in which BW rebranded themselves "Aquantis" :lol:

While it does appear to be a April Fool (the story is rather stupid and the picture is clearly, badly, photoshopped) it is not a very good one.

With people like the National Trust now including their properties and ground on Google streetmaps, it is only a matter of time until canals are included

My thoughts exactly.

usually i am bit gullable (cant even spell it too), the photoshop on the "Google" article is pretty bad and i spotted it was an April fool straight away.

Well done WW for making me feel intelligent :lol:

Nik

I have to admit to initially being taken in by this, although I did wonder when I realised it was the April issue. In my defense I can only say, as noted earlier, that this IS just the sort of thing Google Maps is starting to do.