Cover repairs

dor

Featured Posts

I recently contemplated replacing my cratch cover and tonneau.  A couple of local people couldn't look at it until May and as one zip had completely failed i needed something quicker.   I was recommended to try Cover & canvas repairs at Beeston on the Shroppie for a repair.   Nik did a very good job on replacing four zips, two windows and general refurbishment, plus patching the tonneau, all for a very reaonable price.

The covers should do me a few more years at a fraction of the cost of new covers. 

No connection to the business, but happy to recommend him.

www.coverandcanvasrepairs.co.uk   07402 041165

• Greenie 2

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

We finally admitted defeat with our cratch cover in Sept 2017 and looked for someone to make a new one. The Braunston 'lot' (who had done the previous cover so had all the measurements) gave me a 6 month timeline.! Best we could find was Kniver Canopies who did it in 10 weeks and did an excellent job ....but not cheap.... 10/10. Sounds like there is a big demand for this type of service so well done for identifying someone who can respond in the time frame we the customers need.

Kniver though were very good when I went and ripped the new cover in the first month....took the cover off, took it to their workshop, and got it repaired in 2 hours!