Residential Mooring

Crash_Box

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, cuthound said:

That is was tly the point I'm making. Ordinary loo paper is fine, but the stronger types and flushable wipes are not.

I've had dump through and moderator toilets on boats for over 25 years without problems, but I always educate any guests on how to use them, which is with the sole exception of toilet paper nothing goes into it unless you have eaten or drunk it first.

Oops - I'll read the whole thread next time! I always use the cheap single ply, just need a steady hand!

2 hours ago, LadyG said:

Ok, err I was wondering ............. I use Andrex toilet tissues rather than Baby Wipes, They are smaller.

My toilet bowl has to be immaculate. Every flush. 

Having 'lily-padded' with toilet tissue for years, I found these and they are excellent!! Been using them for the last couple of years. And with 50 in a box you can pretty well predict the annual cost ?:clapping:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grove-Happy-Bowl/dp/B007EBW970/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1551214183&sr=8-1&keywords=happy+bowl+toilet+liner

Edited by Jo_
  • Happy 1

42 minutes ago, Jo_ said:

Having 'lily-padded' with toilet tissue for years, I found these and they are excellent!! Been using them for the last couple of years. And with 50 in a box you can pretty well predict the annual cost ?:clapping:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grove-Happy-Bowl/dp/B007EBW970/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1551214183&sr=8-1&keywords=happy+bowl+toilet+liner

Have you tried degrading one, a new one of course in a bowl of cold water to see how it breaks down?