Pump out or Cassette?

Bojangles

Featured Posts

david and julie,

I personally can't see any reason why you have taken such offence to mikes post .... and i just see this as a classic example of why there is a thread that asks "is this forum is becoming a joke" , where a lot of new and existing members have commented on not wanting to post their thoughts due to the threat of hostility from other members....this in my mind is tragic as i am sure they would have an awful lot to offer.

In my opinion anyone who doesnt enter into this forum realising people with opposing veiws have every right to air them should reconsider if it is for them.

The very thought of anyone threatening to travel anywhere to change someones opinion by intimidation or whatever means is just ludicrous and should invoke a lifetime ban as should misusing the pm system, as i see such people as no different to bandits, druggies and yobs that we all encounter at some point along our travels.

As i have mentioned in many posts boaters should be a tight knit and classless community of INDIVIDUALS with a common interest .... if you have unspent anger aim it at bwb for taking peoples moorings or go and be a vigilante in chester.... but not at fellow boaters just for having a contarary veiw or opinion.

Rick

Never appologise for having an opinion Mike

Edited by dccruiser

Mike,

I also can see no reason why David/Julie should have taken such offence at your post. It seems to be a complete overreaction.

The very thought of anyone threatening to travel anywhere to change someones opinion by intimidation or whatever means is just ludicrous and should invoke a lifetime ban as should misusing the pm system

Agreed 100%.

Janet

Wow - how did it get to this?

I only wanted to know the advantages of cassette v pump out !

I have rec'd very helpful answers and some useful info via PM's. Thankyou.

Lets all chill out , have a wine or beer etc and shake hands; please.

I'd better not ask another question :)