12v electric for wifi

Featured Posts

Thought I’d resurrect this thread with the below link which settles some of the comments about 13A socket outlet shutters. It’s quite an interesting watch if you can put up with JW’s intensely irritating style of delivery. 

43 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Thought I’d resurrect this thread with the below link which settles some of the comments about 13A socket outlet shutters. It’s quite an interesting watch if you can put up with JW’s intensely irritating style of delivery. 

For some reason, I don't have any problem with JW's delivery but I thought it might irritate many. It has an indefinable "potential to irritate" if you see what I mean. Glad to have this confirmed.

Anyway, I agree that his videos are interesting, not so much that he covers much that is new but he sort of pulls things together, makes me associate ideas.

2 hours ago, WotEver said:

Might I refer the assembled throng to the section at 5.10 where the sculptured covers on L&N allow a two pin plug to be inserted.

I knew I remembered correctly just didn't have the evidence.

I know the sockets are old now but there must still be thousands in use that will allow a 2pin 13a plug with a 12v item on it to be connected to 230v.......

Thank you for that video.

28 minutes ago, Loddon said:

Might I refer the assembled throng to the section at 5.10 where the sculptured covers on L&N allow a two pin plug to be inserted.

I knew I remembered correctly just didn't have the evidence.

I know the sockets are old now but there must still be thousands in use that will allow a 2pin 13a plug with a 12v item on it to be connected to 230v.......

Thank you for that video.

I think it’s crazy to use L&N for 12V anyway. Far simpler to use N&E and then no damage can occur under any circumstances, no matter what is plugged into what, plus no adaptations required.