Kelpie has changed!

haggis

Featured Posts

When I went to book kelpie to come down the lift today I was told I couldn't as her draft was too big!  It transpired that someone had entered it on the CRT database in centimetres but called them inches 

They changed the database and let us down

I got an email confirming the booking and it tells me that kelpie is 56 feet 12 inches long and 6 foot 3 inches wide!! 

Haggis 

1 minute ago, haggis said:

When I went to book kelpie to come down the lift today I was told I couldn't as her draft was too big!  It transpired that someone had entered it on the CRT database in centimetres but called them inches 

I got an email confirming the booking and it tells me that kelpie is 56 feet 12 inches long and 6 foot 3 inches wide!! 

Haggis 

Same length as us, I wonder where they buy their rules from

11 hours ago, haggis said:

Haggis 

Sloppy/lazzy computer program, probably caused by converting from imperial to metric and back again ending up with something like 11.9 inches rounded to 12 but not actually 12 so..........