Batteries and Charging

blackrat779

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

You cannot be serious, you wouldn't, you mustn't - are you really?

Who wants to keep their daily effluent output, in a bucket under the bed (as a pet ?) for 6 months

Its only an understanding, didn't say I would get one...

Cheers,

BR

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Ive said this many times over the years and will say it again. The cheapest option long term is to trade the " Needy " wife in for a more robust model. My first wife wouldn't have lived on a boat so she had to go anyway. This model does all locks etc singlehanded and keeps her hair sensibly short so doesn't need a silly hair dryer, The initial financial hit of wife disposal can be significant but in the long term the benefits far outweigh initial costs and long term on the far less frequent costs involving battery changing.

This is one of the reasons I am looking at becoming a CCer, only just got rid of Mk1, so no money. This is the new Mk 2 we are talking about. I need someone to hold my hand in the long dark tunnels other than the ghosts, even if I do need new batteries every five minutes.

Cheers,

BR 

• Haha 1